Mick’s Grill: a fourth quiz from racing legend Chatterton| Mick Chatterton | World News
Road racing legend Mick Chatterton is in lockdown and unable to roam the streets of Barnsley so we asked him to come up with a few light-hearted quizzes to prevent him going nuts:
1) What year and by whom was Carl Fogarty’s seven-year-old outright TT lap record broken?
2) Which revolutionary machine made its GP debut at the 1956 German GP at Solitude?
3) What unusual incident occurred at the 1982 French GP at Nogaro?
4) Who gave Honda their first TT victory and in which race?
5) Who was the Honda Britain team manager at the 1981 TT during the so called Black Protest?
1 NSU, World Champions 125 and 250 1953 and 1954]
2 Dick Greasley/Mick Skeels 1977
3 Ron Haslam
4 Ralph Bryans