Mick’s Grill: a light quiz from road racing legend Chatterton| Mick Chatterton | MotoGPTT and Roads
Road racing legend Mick Chatterton is in lockdown and unable to roam the streets of Barnsley so we asked him to come up with a few light-hearted quizzes to prevent him going nuts:
1) Who was the last 125cc four-stroke world champion?
2) Who was the first Senior TT victor on a Suzuki?
3) What year did the name Agostini first appear in Isle of Man TT results?
4) What year did 80cc replace the 50cc class in Grand Prix racing?
5) Which rider competed in the TT, Grands Prix, motocross GPs and a Speedway world final in the late 50s?
Come back next week for another. The answers to this will be available after quiz two.