The Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO III is the latest generation in the iconic ROSSO range. It is also the new Supersport tyre of the DIABLO family, developed to take road tyre performance to the next level.
The tyre has a lot of great features including:
- Focus on high performance and ‘safe feeling’ in dry and wet.
- Mileage levels will provide the new reference point for the Supersport tyre segment, with consistent wear through the whole of the tyre’s life.
- Twin-compound rear tyre features high percentages of silica offering outstanding grip in all conditions.
- Rear compound made up 40-20-40 mix of high performing side areas for grip. 20% centre section built for durability and high speed stability.
- Front tyre is 100% silica compound and offers outstanding feedback, alongside class leading stability.
- Structure - The radial casing of the new DIABLO ROSSO™ III is very rigid and more similar to the Supercorsa structure. Designed to sustain the profile and enable the compound to grip the asphalt better. Produced from a high-performance Rayon capable of conserving its shape also in the event of high stress generated by the forces of acceleration and load.
- Aimed at: Sporting aspired road riders who may venture on the occasional trackday. Developed with the ever diversifying road bike market and rider in mind.