Road racing legend Mick Chatterton is in lockdown and unable to roam the streets of Barnsley so we asked him to come up with a few light-hearted quizzes to prevent him going nuts:
1) Who was the first 350cc World Champion on a two-stroke?
2) Who was the first Englishman to win the 125 World Championship?
3) Who became the second rider to win a 500GP on a Cagiva?
4) Which former 500cc World Champion is the current circuit safety advisor for MotoGP?
5) Which former works AJS Grand Prix rider of the 1950s has a famous bend on the TT Course named after him?
1) Luigi Taveri
2) Jack Findlay
3) 1955 Duilio Agostini
5) Harald-Olof Ingemar (Olle) Nygren