Road racing legend Mick Chatterton is in lockdown and unable to roam the streets of Barnsley so we asked him to come up with a few light-hearted quizzes to prevent him going nuts:
1) Which company broke the total domination of the Italian factories in the 125 and 250 World Championships in the 1950s?
2) Who set the first official sidecar 100mph lap of the TT Course.
3) Which British rider raced the totally uncompetitive Honda NR500 after Mick Grant left in 1980?
4) Other than Mike Hailwood who was the only other rider to win a Grand Prix on the 297cc Honda 6?
5) For which factory did Geoff Duke sign in 1958 after the withdrawal from racing of Gilera?
1) Johnny Cecotto 1975
2) Cecil Sandford 1952
3) John Kocinski, USGP 1993
4) Franco Uncini
5) Bill Doran